Sunday, August 7, 2011

My Years Biggest Story

For my first entry I would like to explain a little about my URL name. The "God Father" Cometh... My year has been a whirl wind of different emotions and the moving from the West Coast back to my native East Coast. I wish not to bore you with tons of details about my grand move but understand that there are PLENTY of differences from East Coast and West Coast living!!!!

At the beginning of the year I was blessed to be informed, that out of many people in the world, I would be honored with the title of God Father. I am an only child and on my Dad's side there are only two boys myself and my cousin Travis. I honestly started to think that I might never have children or even a God Child. But I was blessed by being asked. I readily accepted this new responsibility and told everyone about my new God Child (unborn at the time). I created elaborate schemes in my mind like I would be mad cap Auntie Mame taking the little one around New York City and expose him/her to culture, FAO Schwartz and the New York Way! People who know me know that I do not do things without putting my all into it.

Fast forward to May 26th and I receive the first picture of my God Daughter, all plans briefly left and the love I never knew I would feel took over. I instantly was on the phone with family members and friends announcing the birth of the cutest baby known to MANKIND! I was no longer Fred the Little (more on that to come, just laugh cause its an inside joke thus you are on the inside) but I was one step closer to "adulthood."

Now how does this relate to this blog? Well my friends this is the first Random Thought!

Thank You and Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment